Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for cleaning, hygiene or facilities management should attend this event.
Facility/office/business managers from a wide range of industries including:
- educational establishments - schools, universities etc
- finance/insurance - city offices, banks etc
- hospitals and healthcare establishments
- industrial, manufacturing and warehouse facilities
- leisure and hospitality facilities - hotels, restaurants, cinemas etc
- local and central government
- public services - ambulance services, police, fire brigades etc
- residential and nursing homes
- retail and shopping centres
- transport providers
The Manchester Cleaning Show is the only place to...
- Source the latest products and services on the market
- View demonstrations and try out equipment first hand
- Gain knowledge about the key challenges and legislation affecting the industry through free seminars and workshops
- Learn from a series of free training academy sessions
- Challenge the world's fastest window cleaners in the world
- Meet with friends new and old at a series of social gatherings and association meetings
- Find bargains with special show discounts on products